Map Troubles

All Sagramore support & bugs related questions go here.

Map Troubles

Postby Twitch » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi there! Twitch here. Maever suggested I make a post here, so that's what I'm doing. I'm on a Mac OS 10.4.11 with a 2.1 GHz Intel Processor playing Sagramore on Firefox 3.5.11. Yes, I know they're both decrepit old things. Alas. Anyway, even though gameplay rarely lags and scene transitions are quick, the actual tiles of the overworld can be slow to load — occasionally as much as 10 seconds before I see where I'm standing. This happens especially if I cover a lot of ground quickly. The first time I played, the minimap stayed black the whole time, except for the markers for people, monsters, and the like. The second time I played, parts would start to fill in on a very unreliable basis. It's basically a tossup whether or not the minimap feels like revealing any topography. Also, the number of quest-relevant items counted in my quests window often is below how many I actually have, which is counted accurately in my items window (the last time this happened was with tree sap on the quest for the charming dirt hermit man, but it's happened on multiple quests). This hasn't prevented me from completing quests, but I noticed it. Love!
Twitch

Re: Map Troubles

Postby James » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Sorry for the late response but thank you very much for the detailed list of bugs! These things have been noticed by the development team, some easier to fix than others. The quest update error is a scripting error, so I'll check that out myself. Whatever isn't already in our bug tracker I'll see that it's implemented. :)
James
Sagramore Crew
Sagramore Crew

Re: Map Troubles

Postby Twitch » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Thanks! ^-^
Twitch

Return to Support / Bugs