Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/newsagra/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4653: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4655: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4656: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4657: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
Sagramore Forum • View topic - WoW: Vintage demo will restrict players in start to sessions

WoW: Vintage demo will restrict players in start to sessions

All regular english sagramore related conversations can be held here.

WoW: Vintage demo will restrict players in start to sessions

Postby Mmoak2018 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:47 am

The World of Warcraft: its doors will open . And with tomorrow just a day away, Blizzard has announced that it is likely to employ a cooldown timer to make sure everyone has a chance to play with Gold in WoW Classic. "When the demo goes live, we'll use a playtime time limit plus a cooldown (that starts when you log into ) to help as many people as possible play the timeless demo as far as possible," community manager Ythisens wrote. "We'll start with a playtime limitation of a cumulative 60 minutes and a cooldown of 90 minutes"

He mentioned three examples of how the system will work: If you perform for half an hour and then log off for 60 minutes, you are going to start over with a new 60 when you return; if you play for 60 minutes, you are going to get the boot and will not be let back in for 30 minutes; also (this is where it gets complicated) if you play for 20 minutes, then leave for 20 minutes, come back and play for 40 more minutes, you'll get kicked out but will have the ability to reconnect in only ten minutes.

A playtime cap clearly isn't going to make everyone happy, but given what normally occurs when hordes of enthusiastic gamers stampede through a newly-opened door, it is probably a good idea. And it is going to only be set up until Blizzard is certain it can manage the demand: Ythisens stated the objective is to raise the constraints"as fast as we feasibly can," and only reinstate them if it experiences unexpectedly high demand then.

Demo content is going to be limited as well: Blizzard said in an announcement that Horde gamers will have access to this Barrens while Alliance gamers will be able to roam Westfall, but the Deadmines and Wailing Caverns dungeons will not be accessible, and PvP will be limited to duels. Demo players will begin at level 15, so they'll at least have some abilities and quests to tackle straight away. The World of Warcraft: Classic demo will be available to BlizzCon Virtual Ticket holders beginning on November 2, when the big show starts. A launch date for the full World of Warcraft: Classic has not been announced.

I can vividly remember that day in 2004 when I built myself a new computer after weeks of saving, only so that I could play World of Warcraft. I had waited damn day in order for it to set up, swapping out CDs the moment the prompt appeared. But it took too much time. I just had about half an hour. I wandered the frigid tundra of Dun Morogh as a dwarf hunter I named Durian (I didn't understand it had been a fruit in the time) before my mom forced me . Despite her attempts to destroy it, this was a defining moment for me personally. In those brief minutes, I glimpsed a world.
Mmoak2018

Return to General chat