Can't Login

All Sagramore support & bugs related questions go here.

Can't Login

Postby Remo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:20 am

Hello all, I found this game online and it looked very interesting so I thought I'll give it a try.
I am using a chromebook so I am limited to browser based (And chrome supported, which means, no Java nor Unity based games)
I created an account, verified it and everything, but when I try to login the game is stuck on the "Connection to game server" message and nothing happens.

I've seen I am not the only one with this problem, but I haven't seen a solution for this. If anyone can help me I'll appreciate it very much because I really want to give this game a shot and it will be silly not to play this game because something I am missing =]

Remo
Remo

Re: Can't Login

Postby bekka » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Me too.

It says it couldn't connect to the server.

Greets, bekka
bekka

Postby Akatsuki » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:57 pm

The server certainly isn't down, but there could be some issues since development is slow for the time being. I will look into the situation and get back to you guys. In the main time though, at the upper right of the game, the little brown rectangle box with the "x" on it can be clicked to get debug information. Please copy and paste whats in there after you attempt to log in as it will help identify the problem.

Thank you!
Akatsuki
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby Yllems » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:43 am

same issue as the others. Here's the copy paste you asked for:

Couldn't connect to server. Connection methods tried: websocket (timeout), xmlsocket

Crossfade starting with id: 1
Trying to connect with websocket
WS: |ws://game2.sagramore.com:80/sagramore|
Trying to connect with flash
XMLSocket loaded...
Tried all kinds of connections..giving up
Yllems

Return to Support / Bugs