Your Thoughts!

Post & Discuss all your ideas for sagramore here.

Your Thoughts!

Postby Akatsuki » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 am

What would you like to see in the future? If you could do just about anything on Sagramore, what would it be? Post your thoughts and suggestions. There's a chance it might even make its way into the game ;)

I'll start. Swimming XD I would like to see my character swimming and exploring an underwater city.

Note: Keep in mind that there are a ton of basic things we've already got planned. Try not to post things that will obviously be in the game, rather things that you have high doubts of ever seeing in a game. Also try to explain why you choose what you did. We're still in early alpha but it wont hurt to share what you have in mind for this game.
Akatsuki
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Your Thoughts!

Postby Apoz » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:00 am

I would love to see little books added, to help with even more immersion. That way I could sit my character down next to the lake, and read a cute little story about some pilps finding their way through the forest :)
Apoz

Postby Akatsuki » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:40 am

I personally think that's an interesting idea. Will mention it to the others in due time after a few major things are completed.
Akatsuki
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby kyle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Overall this game has much potiental. I've played multiple games and this is the most interesting, simple graphics yet good. This is exactly what I like. I know the game is still in alpha so I understand the problems, once you get stats up and remove those boulders I gaurentee this game will pick up fast. I have a few ideas in my mind and know they would help progress the game even further. Every game needs a few bosses that drop a some what rare loot. All of them don't have to be super strong but the weaker will drop less rare items and the harder will have more uncommon items compared to the weaker boss. I've seen this feature used in multiple games that everyone very much enjoyed.
Another thing would be the stats which everyone already told you. If that was fixed it would deffiantly be a plus, I stopped playing last night because I couldn't kill anything besides for lupin and the other little green guys because I'm simply way to weak to advance. Other then that this is a fantastic game that could defiantly be very sucsessful. You just gotta get that world up and stats fixed and this game would be flourshing with people.

Good luck with your game guys, I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards, - Kyle
kyle

Return to Suggestions / Idea discussion