Game activity?

All regular english sagramore related conversations can be held here.

Game activity?

Postby GendR » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Hi, I was really excited to find this game, I've been looking for something like it the past few days. I'm just curious how active people are on the game? The forums don't seem to be used very much.
GendR

Re: Game activity?

Postby Akatsuki » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Well, the forums are a bit quiet for the time being. Though we hope that changes as the game progresses. We really haven't advertised the game much yet so that may be one of the factors as to why its quiet.
Akatsuki
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby Rensonius » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:23 pm

GendR wrote:Hi, I was really excited to find this game, I've been looking for something like it the past few days. I'm just curious how active people are on the game? The forums don't seem to be used very much.

I am currently playing! still figuring out how to get to a higher level.
Rensonius

Postby Akatsuki » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Rensonius wrote:
GendR wrote:Hi, I was really excited to find this game, I've been looking for something like it the past few days. I'm just curious how active people are on the game? The forums don't seem to be used very much.

I am currently playing! still figuring out how to get to a higher level.

We'll be sure to give you all better reasons to want to level as time goes by! don't forget we took some time to put together a wiki that is filled with helpful information. :)
Akatsuki
Community Manager
Community Manager

Return to General chat