New monsters upcoming

All regular english sagramore related conversations can be held here.

Re: New monsters upcoming

Postby Balthazar » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:33 am

It's been a while since I posted here, but there ARE a bunch of new Mobs coming, mostly for Goldrim :D
This one here, is the Stinky Bat. The idea is that he has a collaboration with the Stinky Merchant, and he will try to steal your items,
then carry them off to the Stinky Merchant, where you can then buy back your stolen items, with interest ofcourse :)
There'll be a few variants, color and appearance wise :)

Balthazar
Sagramore Crew
Sagramore Crew

Postby Fafhred » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 am

We have not had an update for some time on the alpha server, now.
I am curious to know roughly when the new update will come; at the moment there is nothing further that my character can try.

As for the Stinky bat/merchant, I see some serious issues coming from this, unless NPCs start paying good money for our unwanted drops; Recently I sold some hats from Lupins: besides the fact that you do not know in advance what a NPC will pay (only the cost if you buy), the total payment for a few items was... 0
Add that and the Stinky Bat, plus a few deaths, this is a good way to get broke fast.
Fafhred

Postby maever » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 am

yes you're right, most items will be prone to fruther balancing but as there's no real goal to save for it poses no real value at the current time.

We will look into this non the less.
With the sky as our limit we don't stay inside.
http://www.mmorpg-browser.com http://www.web-mmo.com
maever
Project Admin
Project Admin

Postby Fafhred » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Well, if the bats can also steal equipment, I can see players going around naked, sooner rather than later :mrgreen:
And if they only steal other items, I would not see a point buying them from the trader.
Fafhred

Previous

Return to General chat