Liff Mushrooms/Other Concerns

All Sagramore support & bugs related questions go here.

Liff Mushrooms/Other Concerns

Postby SavageWolf » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:51 am

Do the Liff Mushrooms regrow randomly around the cave? Because I have waited atlest 30 minutes and they haven't regrown.
I even tried reentering the cave and their still not back.

When you interact with them it shows a Debug in the message I don't know if thats intended but same with the Hollow Tree Stump and probably other things.
[00:07:02] Debug: The Liff Mushroom crubmled into pieces!
[00:15:47] Debug: Looks like the Fishing Rod has been retrieved by Fisherman Ralf.

You can attack the Stinky Merchant, Jenna, Captain Herald, Fungie, Fisherman Ralf, some guards, Little Tallis.
Killable NPCs: Delilah, Farmer Trent, Guard William, they respawn in a second and give 0.00% experience.

By the way, why is one of the guards marked red? Is it because he is a butterfly killing douche or what?

The Kamenna Town overhead has some black spots.

In the stats it says the currency is Flinn but I believe some of the NPCs said Flynn. Which is correct?
I don't know about you but I hate not being able to cancel the targeting, like if I target myself I have to stay with the green outline until I target something else.

My first day playing, saw no one else :(, had fun, now off to bed :P
SavageWolf

Re: Liff Mushrooms/Other Concerns

Postby Raijderan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:29 am

First of all, Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for reporting these things.
Most of the features, quests etc are still in alpha stage so please bear with us on this.

Liff Mushrooms spawn randomly in the cave, you will have to look for them :)

About the debug messages, I suppose they should not be in, but...I'm not the one that scripted them in
so I am unsure of whether they should or should not be there.
I will point it out to the one that created it and will respond here with what I hear. (Or they will respond)

You can indeed attack those NPC's and kill some without getting experience from them.

The 'butterfly killing douche' is probably higher level than you, so his name is red.

Flinn is the correct term.

We can have a look at being able to deselect something, I'll add it to my list of things to talk about.

As to the amount of players: We are still young and so is the game, it is alpha version 1.0.1.
We would of course like to see more players and we are working very hard to make more content, features and fixes, but that takes time.
So as stated above, please bear with us on this, and if you liked what you've seen so far please from time to time check back on us to see
if there have been any updates :)

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in the game though :D
Copy Ninja reporting for duty
Nin - Nin!
Raijderan
Sagramore Crew
Sagramore Crew

Location: Excalisoft hidden evil fortress of doom, Netherlands

Postby Fafhred » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:21 pm

SavageWolf wrote:My first day playing, saw no one else :(, had fun, now off to bed :P

About that, there may be players on but we have no way to know it without crossing path with them, as chat is only local (unless they are on friends list, which I do not want to use just for that purpose).

As for me I reached L5 a few days ago, and from that point the only thing I can do was grind in the cave with low kill XP until L6, at which point I will be able to check again if I have a new quest available.

Grinding means that I play very casually, for 10 minutes now and then.
Fafhred

Postby Raijderan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Yes we know about this.
There is at this very moment very little content in the game, we haven't had content developers for quite a while.
What is in is to give a small taste of what we are creating :)

You should not see this in any form or way as a completely finished product.
Much, much more is being built as I type this however!
We will inform you via the News forum if there are any changes to the content :)

We hope you do enjoy going through the available content!
Copy Ninja reporting for duty
Nin - Nin!
Raijderan
Sagramore Crew
Sagramore Crew

Location: Excalisoft hidden evil fortress of doom, Netherlands

Return to Support / Bugs