Time to bond

All regular english sagramore related conversations can be held here.

Time to bond

Postby Ian » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Hey all, so we have a few of us now at the forum and now that things got rolling we might be expecting more soon :) so why not use this time to just get to know each other a bit, like who you are, how you got to sagramore and what you're expecting from it or whatever doesn't really matter, just type some stuff down!

As for me, I'm Ian and I live in the flemish part of Belgium, I'm currently 23 years old and my name on the exNW forum is Borgh, I got to exNW through playing the first exRO server and I've always been following, (even if secretly) sagramore since I found out about it, I'm quite glad things are finally starting to get happening!
Ian

Re: Time to bond

Postby maever » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 am

Nice to have you around Borgh, never a bad idea to do an introduction round.
Indeed things have been getting busier and we are slowly but surely expanding features and content in Sagramore.

Well as for my introduction: Name's Maever (real name: Robin), 23 years old, live in the Netherlands, have a background in IT and history in hosting own Ragnarok Online servers.
Got started with Sagramore as part of a hobby that grew with our passion and has expanded beyond our own capabilities (that's where the rest of the team comes in).
Eager to continue on our gaming project and watch this community grow
With the sky as our limit we don't stay inside.
http://www.mmorpg-browser.com http://www.web-mmo.com
maever
Project Admin
Project Admin

Postby Elenth » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Hello to all of you!

I'm a 25 year old woman from the u.k, and I do a ton of roleplaying on a private Ultima online shard, in my other spare time hobbies i kick about in guild wars or aion depending how my mood is that day and so far love sargramore for i's simple beauty.
Elenth

Postby Jackeltje » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 am

Hey everyone, my name is Jackel, i'm 20 years old and i live in Holland.
I work as a florist in a small shop in town and i've been a member of the excalibur network for quite a while now ^^
Jackeltje
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby Cybermario » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Hello boys and girls, my name is mario and some of you may know me as the good old Akira (sorry if that nick made shit some people pants) i live in mexico and been following this project since Borf and Maever started years ago.

Good to see it's taking shape and hoping to see it grow into a nice and cool community, cheerio.
Anime Image Galleries, game reviews and more otaku stuff at: http://www.animecourtyard.com
Cybermario

Postby Ian » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Hey mario! I remember you as both Cybermario and Akira, I don't know if you'll remember me because I'm not to sure if we we're friends or anything on exro, but I played as a High Priest named "Disceased" long long time ago on exro1, before I knew how to spell the word haha. Anyhow, glad to see you're also going to play Sagramore
Ian

Postby Cybermario » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:03 pm

i remember you from the old days yes, you remember Church? we both been playing on FFXI for a time now :P
Anime Image Galleries, game reviews and more otaku stuff at: http://www.animecourtyard.com
Cybermario

Postby geopap1983 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 am

Hello everybody!! I am George I am 28 and I think I ll give this game a chance. It looks promising.
geopap1983

Postby pikapika » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:27 am

hi everyone! im Pikachu 25 years old from Philippines.. i am player on such Mmorpg Online today..i like this game coz it is almost desame in ragnarok online..hehehe..i am looking forward to this game coz i like the joblist since i posted yesterday..hehehe
pikapika

Postby ShedoSurashu » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:13 am

pikapika wrote:hi everyone! im Pikachu 25 years old from Philippines.. i am player on such Mmorpg Online today..i like this game coz it is almost desame in ragnarok online..hehehe..i am looking forward to this game coz i like the joblist since i posted yesterday..hehehe

Yep, tama ka dyan. Same reason why I joined here.

EDIT:
Forgot to add my own intro:

Name's Shedo. 20 years old from Philippines. Had my own bit of fun with hosting my own Ragnarok Online server. Currently on an IT company as a junior assistant programmer.

I love the fact that most people who posted here are around 20. That means I can safely expect quality conversation from young adults. :) If you've been to Gaia Online, you'll know what I mean because that site is just full of trolls and kids.
ShedoSurashu

Next

Return to General chat