Maplestory M Mesos Series Was Top of This Sports Gaming

All regular english sagramore related conversations can be held here.

Maplestory M Mesos Series Was Top of This Sports Gaming

Postby Cszcy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:38 am

Now, abilities aside, I believe that there is an even greater reason he doesn't get as much love from buy MaplestoryM Mesos : his mastery. Granted, he has 60% command from the very beginning, but that would be it. Other classes get 80% control, keeping their damage comparatively steady. Hayato? His harm jumps about as far as he does. There is also the issue of his assault multiplier (which is quite tough to adapt in a way that's balanced).

To outline this, Hayato's Katana is known as 2h, but includes a multiplier more indicative of a 1h weapon. 2h swords/axes/maces have a overall multiplier of 1.34, and spears/polearms have 1.49. With the above in mind, what, praytell, do you guys think would equilibrium Hayato out?

I'm totally lost. I've hit level ten, but things started going wrong almost immediately. So I've got a few concerns. I accidentally put a point into STR, believing there was an"Apply Changes" Button and then that I could pull it out. And I have no idea how to get it back.

Also, in the skills section of this build, it says to place points into Improving Max MP Increase and Improving MP Recovery, although no abilities have those titles. I apologize for not knowing anything, but I truly don't need to mess up my own first character. I'm sort of panicking, if it wasn't clear.Once you put AP to a stat, you cannot get it back unless you have an AP reset scroll however, you ought to purchase it in the 10th Anniversary Coin Shop costing 160 coins. This late in the game, I would not say impossible but Know More Ckick Here would be quite difficult.

(Because it seems you're new to the game, I'll clarify the coins I'm speaking about are not Maplestory2 Mesos in case you didn't know. The Anniversary coins are made through mostly events by now or leaves but leaves have stopped dropping from critters so the only way is to purchase them and they cost approximately 15k or so per foliage and you want 100 of these for 1 coin, that is really more than you could probably afford at the moment.)
Cszcy

Return to General chat